Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sad and Confused

It seems there is more and more selfishness going on in marriages these days. It just breaks my heart to see men thing that they can do what they want all the time and espect their wives to just deal with it. There is so much education that needs to be done to help out marriages. I will have to admit that I was once a SELFISH JERK as well but I still made time for my wife and when the kids came around I took time with them as well. Now days it seems with some couples that they do most things separate from each other. That is the start of a major problem in a marriage. In time it will be the driving force in problems for them. What happened to love you forever and till death do us part. We are getting more and more where we take commitment so lightly. You see it all forms now where if we dont want something or to do something anymore we just quit or give it away. From a voice of experience, please listen to me and value your spouse and kids and try your best to be the best you can be. But most important put God first in your life, your marriage and your home. Without him things will surely fall. In priorities put God first, your spouse, your kids then you will be last. When this happens it is amazing what awesome things will happen in your life. But relationships are important, PLEASE TREAT THEM THAT WAY!!

No comments: